Booking your date at Spring Creek Gavel Farm just got easier! Welcome to our new booking portal, where you will be able to check available dates, and submit your information to proceed with booking your date! Please note that you can only see available dates 365 days in advance. If you are inquiring for a date past that please use the contact us button below and we would be happy to answer your date questions.
The process to book:
select which package you would like below
submit your inquiry detailing the date you are looking for, please disregard the "booking time".
once we receive your appointment request, we will confirm the date & send you a contract for the venue rental and/or farmhouse rental, along with a payment request for a 25% downpayment to secure your date. The remaining 75% is due no later than 30 days before your wedding & can be made in multiple payments leading up to this date.
your date is only secured once the 25% deposit has been made
we accept all major credit cards, etransfers, cheques and cash. Cheques can be made out to Spring Creek Gavel Farm
Following making your deposit, we are available throughout your wedding planning process to help navigate all the specific details of your wedding
All of our bookings listed here are for the Saturday wedding date specifically, you will get possession of the venue at an agreed upon time on the Friday before for setup, have the wedding on the Saturday, and will return the keys by 11am on the Sunday following cleanup. If you choose the package renting the farmhouse as well, you will receive those keys at the same time. If you wish to host your wedding on a weekday (Monday-Wednesday) or Sunday of a long weekend, please contact us using the contact form.
For all other events or bookings such as Parties, Celebrations of Life, Fundraisers or Training please also contact us for pricing and availability using the contact form.
Haven't had a chance to explore our packages & pricing yet? Explore our wedding packages and availability below.